This week on ORS Radio I start by saying “thank you” and ask for help. The show and site have temporarily overwhelmed me financially and I ask for a Pay Pal click if you can do it.
- A meditation for the day that carries an incredibly special message.
- Feeling safe about doing our work. When is it right?
- The layers of grief and loss that we sometimes hold inside.
- Facing our fears and, or, letting go.
- A great story about bravery, trust, and doing what’s given you to do, courtesy of my friend Jeff and his trip to Hart Mountain. “It smells like sage and it raised my vibrations.”
- Pay attention to your kids and loved ones when you see a change dramatic change in their behavior, its an important clue………
- For those who are interested, Barbara Marciniak here is a link to her calendar: http://pleiadians.com/schedule.html
Much gratitude to all.