Monthly Archives: May 2012
Online Recovery Support – Episode 159
Thanks to all who have written reviews and helped us through Paypal.
- Doing the right thing.
- Doing what’s given us to do.
- Listening to our bodies and the work of Louise Hay. www.louisehay.com
- A review of disassociation and how we leave our bodies when we are in pain.
- Being present and working the steps.
This and more on episode 159 of ORS Radio.
Online Recovery Support – Episode 158
On this weeks show we revisit trauma and loss and how it is held and recorded in our bodies.
- Healing or isolation?
- What is “this” here to teach me?
- Being present in your body.
- The acceptance of Self and how our bodies follow your mind.
- Following your path.
- A review of what I think is the true meaning behind Steps 10, 11, and 12.
Online Recovery Support – Episode 157
This week on episode 157 of Online Recovery Support Radio we open with a reminder.
- A story form our friend Bill.
- Sometimes “I can’t go on.”
- Trusting in the process and doing what is given out to do.
- Being present in your heart and soul.
- Listen, then have guts and bravery.
- Life contracts and the honoring of same.
- Am I standing in the Light?
This and more, on this weeks show. Please join us.
Online Recovery Support – Episode 156
On this weeks show I spend some time on the the concept of “Don’t Give Up, Keep Trying.”
- Focus on your progress, make a gratitude list, look at what’s right………..
- Dr. Hank Wesselman’s Journey To The Sacred Garden.
- How do I know I’m doing the right thing?
- When to let go, and when not to.
- Trusting in your intuition.
Doing the work……
Online Recovery Support – Episode 155
On ORS episode 155 I devote the majority of the show to a listener’s question about “What happens after recovery?”
- A message from our from Matt.
- My answer is, Recovery never ends!!
- What is recovery?
- Tears, fear, pain, stepping into a deeper aspect of life.
- A new piece of me.
- Is it possible to live an idyllic life?
- Going into the quiet and sitting really still. Just listen.
- What continues to frighten me? What’s the worst that can happen?
This and more on Episode 155, please join us……….