Monthly Archives: April 2012
From Greg Giles
My Dear Ones, Now is the time! Search your hearts, search your souls, search your memories for why you are on this Earth at this time and uncover it and allow it to be present, so present in the Now moment.
You will be astounded with what you will find if you do this. There are things you can do and things you can contribute that will make such a difference. Be what you were meant to be, minus the clutter of all the illusions you have been operating under for so long.
Who are you? You are Divine beings, each with a uniqueness that will serve the World, and in doing so, you serve yourselves and light yourselves up like a Roman candle, ready for delivering even more Light to the World, to the Universes, to All That Is, until it is impossible to tell the difference between your Light and the Light of the great Central Sun.
Online Recovery Support – Episode 154
This week on ORS Radio…… Thank you’s to Teresa, Nick, Joshua, Kristine, Matthias and K.
- Brain chemistry, a review of anti depressants, and seeking proper medical care when you are concerned about your health and, or safety. Drugs, herbs, supplements, and the benefits of IV Vitamin therapy.
- A brilliant examination of vulnerability and honesty by Steve Beckow from the2012senario.com.
- Honesty, transparency, and simply telling the truth.
- A review of HALT.
- Avoiding intimacy and vulnerability.
- Connection, with self and others.
From Steve Beckow of 2012 Scenario
This is some of what I refer to on this week show which will post tomorrow. Steve has captured the essence of so much of what I have spoken about in many of the previous episodes of our show. Quiet sitting and listening, then doing what is given you to do. Bill W. and Dr. Bob had it right when they wrote the book so many years ago.
Online Recovery Support – Episode 153
Making the unacceptable, acceptable and the excessive preoccupation with someone else’s life to the point I disregard myself. This week we spend some time on codependency and control.
- My work, or someone else’s? How do I know what’s healthy?
- Balance in recovery.
- Being brave enough to NOT rescue others.
- How to gently involve yourself in a 12 step program. Seek resonance, health, and a “good match.”
- A short reminder about The Four Agreements.
- Balance and boundaries.
Online Recovery Support – Episode 152
On Episode 152 on share a story of shat happens when you are Filled With All The Right Stuff.
- A reminder about the work of Jonathan Goldman and his sound healing material.
- Surrounding yourself with all the right things, brings all the right stuff.
- Creating special time for yourself and loving you.
- A reminder about honor, authenticity, integrity, honesty, and vulnerability.
- I close the show with two stories about love and acceptance and what happens when you simply, Love.
Awesome Free movie/information from Foster Gamble
Online Recovery Support – Episode 151
On this episode we discuss, pain and discomfort , and how to heal the issues of the “past”. Specifically, “Can I heal the relationship I have had with my abuser?”
- Forgiveness vs. letting go.
- Seeking the Truth, in the quiet.
- Honesty because its the truth.
- Busyness or quiet?
- Being present in your body and your Self.
- Step Three and Eleven.