Online Recovery Support Podcast - Join Kurt Swensen every Wednesday for an all new episode.
We are a self supported broadcast that could use and would appreciate your donation if you find what we do helpful to your healing process. Please click here to contribute.
Online Recovery Support – Episode 189
The final episode for 2012 was an emotional one for me and I do a little rambling while trying to get myself settled. Then, I reflect on some of what we have talked about in the last 52 weeks. It is not a review show and it is all new, it just contains some refection.
- Honesty, Authenticity, Honor, Truth, Bravery, Vulnerability and The Four Agreements.
- How to open doors you don’t have keys for.
- Moving more deeply into our truth.
- The importance of Brene Brown’s energy on this show.
- Gratitude for the simple things in life and the gift of being “of service” and sharing our gifts with others.
- One thought about a New Years resolution.
Online Recovery Support – Episode 188
Thank you including ORS Radio on your Christmas list!!
- Clarification of the meditation recording I spoke about on last weeks show.
- Knowing how to stay grounded when the world around us appears to be falling apart.
- Try a “media diet” or a “media cleanse.” You will feel better in 2 days, promise.
- What is my contribution of the energetic, or karmic “pool”?
- How my thoughts produce chemistry in my body.
- Trust what’s inside, then jump!!
Just a reminder that the Winter Solstice of 2012, the end of a 26,000 year cycle, occurs this week. The Solstice occurs (begins) at 3:11AM Pacific Standard time. Energetically, I expect this to be a magnificent “download” of Love and Light, and we will feel very different if we are open to the energy. Check YOUR time zone if you plan to be awake and connecting with what I sense will be an amazing event, filled, with Love. It would be a great time to embrace a loved one, light a candle, and meditate.
Blessings to all, and, Happy Holidays if you are celebrating. I will be taking some time off, but I do not plan on taking time away from the program. You can expect a new show each Wednesday as usual.
Online Recovery Support – Episode 187
This week on ORS 187………
- 185, did you get it? Let me know if you didn’t.
- Meditation recording, interested??
- Love of Self and Step 4.
- What is life trying to teach me?
- Being open.
- Oneness and equality.
- Treat yourself as you want to be treated.
- Barbara Marcinak’s comments about out “balance sheet”.
This and more on this weeks episode on ORS 187. Much gratitude for everyone’s support.
Online Recovery Support – Episode 186
- ORS 185 and 182 issue resolved!!
- Gratitude to Glenda and Paypal!!
- Why do “things” happen the way that they do?”
- What is this here to teach me?
- “This not what I wanted” are you sure??
- Pottery barn blankets, books, candles, Garrett, and quiet.
- How are you going to live YOUR life?
- What really resonates with and for you?
- More on mindfulness.
- Isabelle speaks up!! (no edits)
- Claiming ME! and the Loving of Self.
- More on vulnerability and honesty.
Much Love, Kurt
Online Recovery Support – Episode 185 (Fixed)
Meditation and an offer for some recordings if you are interested.
- Did you get knocked off balance over Thanksgiving’?
- Avoidance or healing.
- A great story of Love……
- What am I so afraid of?
This and more on this weeks episode of Online Recovery Support Radio. Please join us.
Much Love to all,
Online Recovery Support – Episode 184
Episode 184 is, in part, our “holiday episode”.
- Dealing with our “issues” that our family and loved ones help us recognize and possibly address.
- Responsibility for our healing.
- The importance of being quiet during the holiday season and maintaining our boundaries.
- Love, and a really sweet example.
- What’s right “for the whole?”
- Dont settle for less!
- Many blessings to all of you who are celebrating the holidays with my love and gratitude.
A special thanks to Matt and Joshua.
Online Recovery Support – Episode 183
After listening to the show a couple of times I thought, “Kurt! that’s too intense! do an edit”. I decided to leave it “as is” no edits, no polish, just raw. Here’s an example of the “first cut”. Let me know what you think.
- It’s Fall, be still and listen. Its a great time to “turn within”.
- A story about someones trip to Africa, and creates a new reality for himself. Hmmm, truth or reality?
- What’s the next right thing? Trust in your truth!
- A true story about panic attacks (not natural human anxiety), and some of the origin and pathology behind this disorder. This is something that I lived with and learned how to heal after looking deeply inside my body for answers.
Many thanks to those who have helped out by expressing themselves on ITunes (with kind words in the review section) and those who have contributed by using the paypal button.
Online Recovery Support – Episode 182
Congratulations to Matt!!!!!!!
Matt has been a constant presence with ORS Radio and we now celebrate true birth of his second child. I tell a story of health, healing, and suffering.
- Pain can help us heal if we embrace it without being a victim.
- What if we didn’t have to struggle and/or suffer? What if life was effortless?
- We create our own reality!!!!
- “Be responsible, grow up, and get over it!!”
- “For some things in life there will never be an app.”
- Falling in love with technology? Really?? How we disconnect by defaulting to technology. Reach for the truth!!
This and more on ORS 182.
Much gratitude to all who support us by hitting the Paypal button and, writing reviews at ITunes, its awesome!!
Online Recovery Support – Episode 181
Sometimes we get lost and forget who we are. I offer some possibilities for finding your way home.
- What do I not know about myself that I need to learn?
- Doing what you came here to do.
- Is suffering my truth?
- I manifest what I believe in.
- I create my own reality.
- What do you really care about?
- Accepting responsibility for creating your own reality.
- I, we, or me?
- Anticipatory anxiety about the upcoming holidays.
Online Recovery Support – Episode 180
Thank you Kate!!!!!!
- A story of how small and simple can bring Peace and happiness. “Sunflowers make me happy.”
- Kurt receives a mysterious package containing the “Seth” from Jane Roberts. An awesome story about belief systems.
- Again, we are all magnificent creators, it is just a matter of what we choose to create.
- The laws of nature and the invisible order of life.
- Rock climbing with your intuition.
- A review and some comments about the new movie about the life of Bill W.
- Ho’o pono pono