Online Recovery Support Podcast - Join Kurt Swensen every Wednesday for an all new episode.
We are a self supported broadcast that could use and would appreciate your donation if you find what we do helpful to your healing process. Please click here to contribute.
Online Recovery Support – Episode 199
Always looking forward.
- A simple example of titration and how detoxing doesn’t need to be complicated. 7 days, 7 envelopes.
- Gentle, comfortable, easy, withdrawal.
- Step 10 (modified) version.
- How our brain makes up a story and then, we have the feelings.
- Am I proud if my life?
- Feeling better, quickly
- Fine tuning.
- Defining and understanding our true feelings.
- Asking the right questions and changing you to i.
- Blame and disappointment.
This and more on episode 199 with my gratitude.
Online Recovery Support – Episode 198
This week on ORS episode 198b I spend some time on sponsorship, meetings, and “what’s right.”
- Therapy and Vulnerability.
- Staying out of the story.
- Our truth and our essence.
- Gut instinct.
- Head, Heart, or, Pure Awareness?
- What am I repressing?
This and more on ORS 198 with my thanks.
Online Recovery Support – Episode 197
In this episode of Online Recovery Support Radio…
- Shame, Fear, Vulnerability, Pain, Desperation, and how to heal it.
- Resignation and surrender.
- Denial and blame.
- If you have been in “recovery” for 30 years and you still feel like drinking, there is a bigger problem.
- What issues am I hanging on to?
- Growing up!!
- Traction, direction, and momentum.
- Feelings dont convert to logic.
- Where is my pain?
- Your body is NOT lying to you.
- Not quitting.
- Expect a miracle.
Online Recovery Support – Episode 196
Congratulations to my friend Gene!!
- A big thanks to Teresa and Nicole.
- Finding good meetings, good treatment centers, and a good sponsor. Trust your gut.
- Being willing to ask for help.
- “Put it out of my mind”
- The fear of losing “it.”
- Step Eleven, Love, Joy, Relief.
This and more on ORS 196!!
Online Recovery Support – Episode 195
ORS 195 answers multiple listener questions.
- Biological or situational depression?
- Hormones and your endocrine system as it relates to depression.
- Establishing stability in our lives and learning how to Self comfort.
- Freedom from pain by treating the cause instead of the symptom.
- How our ego can interfere with our healing by wanting to win or be right.
- Seek first to understand, then to be understood.
- “How can I help you?”
This and more on ORS episode 195
Online Recovery Support – Episode 194
Dedicated to my good friend Dr. Rick Marinelli with my deepest gratitude.
- Conscious Contact
- Don’t believe everything you think!
- What you think of me is none of my business
- A reminder about The Four Agreements and to live from your heart.
- Listening to the Still, Small, Voice, and not leaving my body.
- Our growth, and the intention of this show.
- Much Gratitude to our good friend Matt.
This and more on a special episode of ORS Radio.
Online Recovery Support – Episode 193
- Not feeling like a adult.
- When it doesn’t feel true.
- A look at Lance Armstrong’s story.
- Telling the truth.
- Being in the moment and doing what is given you to do.
- SAD, fish oil, D3, herbs, sleep, food.
- Forgiveness and staying true to me.
This and more on ORS 193, with our gratitude.
Online Recovery Support – Episode 192
- A story about “feelings vs. thoughts” and how we convert our “feelings into thoughts”, project them onto others, and not own our stuff!!
- I feel……… along with multiple examples. Like “I feel like you.”
- Anger, blame, and responsibility.
- Honesty and openness.
- A reminder of the basics in The Four Agreements.
- Speaking our truth and being real.
- Speaking with Love and vulnerability while asking yourself why is this in my life?
- What to do when you Soul is screaming at you.
- Questioning and evaluating the value of Faith and trust in my life.
This and more on ORS 192 that includes my gratitude for the awesome support.
Online Recovery Support – Episode 191
On this episode of Online Recovery Support…
- Crying/not crying.
- What happens when I am so afraid of my feelings that I literally fear that having my emotion ail actually kill me?
- Angry feelings vs. angry behavior.
- Listening to the “Still Small Voice.”
- Willingness and commitment (with the acknowledgment of fear).
- Running across The Golden Gate Bridge.
- Internet on Innernet……….
- Our friend Jeff graduates!! (with my blessing), so cool.
- Listening to You’re truth.
Thank you for the great review on ITunes and my best for an amazing 2013 to all!!
Online Recovery Support – Episode 190
- Candles, windows, “the view” and my new recording format.
- “The thoughts we think and the words we speak create our experiences” Louise Hay
- A review of Louise Hay and her book “You Can Heal Your Life” and how our body holds memories and helps us to heal the physical and emotional issues that are presented.
- A message from Matt and some discussion about absolute connection. Intention, interest, challenges, and growth.
- The messages that we send to our bodies and the instant response it can give us so we can heal.
- Facing our issues in a powerful way, as it is here to teach us, or, “do what’s given you to do.”
- A couple examples of of step 11 work.
- Intuition, our “sixth (or seventh) sense. Listening deeply to what our bodies are telling us.
This and more on this weeks episode of ORS Radio.
Happy New Year and Blessings to all.