Online Recovery Support Podcast - Join Kurt Swensen every Wednesday for an all new episode.
We are a self supported broadcast that could use and would appreciate your donation if you find what we do helpful to your healing process. Please click here to contribute.
Online Recovery Support – Episode 257
“I want to be free.” I don’t want to feel the burden of pain and pressure.”
- The Universe is always working on your behalf.Always.
- The natural flow of life, and how I am a part of that flow.
- All the things we don’t worry about.
- More on “Letting Go”.
- Are you being pushed and forced to change?
- Finding my rhythm.
- Why do we stand in resistance?
- A review of some basic nutritional guidelines. 60/40/40
- Analytics, logistics, planning, and Your Soul……..
This and more on episode 257. Subscribe @ iTunes or download @ www.kurtswensen.com
Online Recovery Support – Episode 256
This week on ORS Radio………
- Recovering from a sexual addiction with the use of Naltrexone.
- When the use of medications is appropriate in recovery.
- Working with your sponsor.
- Dual diagnosis meetings for recovering individuals.
- Some of the benefits of acupuncture.
- Low self esteem.
- Second guessing ourselves.
- More on step Four, and the eventuality of Self forgiveness.
Subscribe at iTunes or download @ www.kutrtswensen.com
Online Recovery Support – Episode 255
On this weeks show we talk more about Love and some of the feedback I received.
- We can be a product of our traumatic environment.
- Covert vs. Overt abuse.
- “I love you but I don’t like you.”
- Family Love, relationship love, Self Love.
- Parents aren’t your best friend.
- Resentments about our upbringing.
- Labels, perspectives, and projections.
This and more on this weeks show with our gratitude.
Online Recovery Support – Episode 254
Congratulations to Dr. Brett and Patricia on their realization that life can really be amazing, and reward us in really cool ways.
- Love, conditional or unconditional? Its not about performance.
- Am I lovable?
- Holograms, is this the scientific example of thoughts become things?
- Practicing forgiveness.
- Our commitment to healing.
- An amazing real life story that illustrates the concept of neuroplasticity.
- The gift of Spring.
- Another example of listening to our bodies.
Subscribe at ITunes or download at www.kurtswensen.com
Online Recovery Support – Episode 253
This week on ORS 253 we return to the E.R. and share some gratitude, compassion, patience, and understanding.
- Releasing stored emotion from the body naturally.
- “Family emotions”
- The deep feeling of relief………
- A PTSD moment.
- Being honest about whats really going on inside of us.
- Can we talk ourselves into (or out of) feeling good or bad?
- The importance of proper hormone balance and a story of same.
- Getting lost in someone else’s story so we can avoid our own work.
This and more on this weeks show with our thanks.
Online Recovery Support – Episode 252
ORS 252 starts with some responses to last weeks talk about anxiety and depression and talk of coping mechanisms.
- Adaptation to uncomfortable settings.
- More on listening to our bodies.
- How negative self talk can generate new and “default” pathways in our brain. How to rewire.
- Living a step three lifestyle.
- A review of our karmic investment.
- We get what we put out.
Thank you for joining us.
Online Recovery Support – Episode 251
On this weeks show we say thanks toTerri, then talk depression and anxiety.
University of Wisconsin-Madison’s Chess program. http://chess2.wisc.edu/chess/projects/Consortium_FirstChoice.aspx and the importance of technology and data in recovery.
- Hows your blood pressure?
- Trusting in what your body is telling you.
- Dealing with “challenging” developmental histories.
- Coping, when life becomes really uncomfortable.
- The pressure of keeping “secrets.”
- The real life benefits of simply being honest.
This and more on ORS 215 with our thanks.
Online Recovery Support – Episode 250
On this weeks show we celebrate our 250th episode with more hospital stories, but start with “When does it become addiction?”
- Quality of life and does “it” cause YOU discomfort?
- Honesty and a challenge or experiment you might like to try.
- Letting go or It is what it is!
- More on meetings and when its time for a change.
- Meetings that are “Purpose Driven.”
This and more on #250 with our gratitude.
Online Recovery Support – Episode 249
On this weeks show we say goodby to a very dear friend.
- Being in the hospital!
- Pain meds.
- Surrendering into the experience.
Download from iTunes or www.kurtswensen.com
Online Recovery Support – Episode 248
The Great Adventure, forced quiet, and absolutely beautiful here in Portland during our recent snowstorm. Absolutely majestic!
- Taking time off, sitting quietly and meditating……….
- Tramadol’s benefits in addiction medicine along adjunctive medications and new treatments for opiate addiction.
- Another caution about Kratom. Please contact me with questions!!
- After tons of emails I present more on forgiveness, true forgiveness.
Join us for this and more on ORS 248!!